Forum AZS AMW Rugby Gdynia Strona Główna AZS AMW Rugby Gdynia
Rugby 7

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

four innings. Albert Pujols even stared

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AZS AMW Rugby Gdynia Strona Główna -> Info
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 17, 2018 03:00    Temat postu: four innings. Albert Pujols even stared Odpowiedz z cytatem

BRISBANE, Australia -- Venus Williams withdrew from the Hobart International on Sunday while fellow American Sloane Stephens did the same from the Sydney International due to a left wrist injury. Brett Cecil Jersey . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said. "I just think that shes played a lot of tough, close matches over in Auckland and in the lead-up to a first Grand Slam (of the season) shes not taking any chances." Williams was planning to use the Hobart event as final preparations for the Australian Open which begins Jan. 13. She lost in the third round at Melbourne Park last year. The 33-year-old Williams lost 6-2 5-7, 6-4, to Ana Ivanovic at Auckland on Saturday. It was Williams first final since winning her 44th career title at Luxembourg in October 2012. The seven-time Grand Slam champions ranking has fallen to 47th as she has battled injuries and Sjogrens syndrome, a fatigue-causing autoimmune disease, over the past two years. Stephens first injured her wrist at the Hopman Cup team event on Friday and said scans might indicate she needed to take week off before the Australian Open. "I was having some pain in my wrist and the doctor recommended I not play this week," the 12th-ranked Stephens said. Gael Monfils also withdrew Sunday from the Heineken Open ATP event at Auckland, citing fatigue. Monfils lost in the final of the Qatar Open at Doha to Rafael Nadal on Saturday. The Sydney International had its first upset Sunday when American Madison Keys beat seventh-seeded Simona Halep of Romania 6-1, 6-4. Third-seeded Sara Errani beat fellow Italian Roberta Vinci 6-4 6-2 another first-round match. Agnieszka Radwanka of Poland is the No. 1 womens seed at Sydney and former Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova is No. 2, and both have first-round byes. Former No. 1 and sixth-seeded Caroline Woznicacki, playing her first match since becoming engaged to golfer Rory McIlory last week, faces a qualifer in the first round. Juan Martin del Potro is No. 1 seed on the mens side and Jerzy Janowicz of Poland is No. 2, also both with first-round byes. Defending champion Bernard Tomic, who won his first ATP title last year in Sydney before the rest of his season deteriorated into poor results on the court and some controversy off it, plays his first-round match Monday Tomic, with new coach Velimir Zovko, takes on eighth-seeded Marcel Granolliers of Spain. Zovko replaced Tomics father, John, who is serving a one-year suspension from the ATP Tour for assaulting Bernards former hitting partner last May. Keith Hernandez Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. Yadier Molina Jersey . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Mark-Mcgwire-Kids-Jersey/ . While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract.NEW YORK -- Its been 20 months since Masahiro Tanaka lost a regular-season game -- in any country. Garrett Richards and the Los Angeles Angels had a chance to end that streak until Mark Teixeira found his power stroke from the left side of the plate. Teixeira hit a tying homer and Jacoby Ellsbury scored the go-ahead run thanks to a passed ball and wild pitch in the eighth inning, sending the New York Yankees to a 3-2 victory Sunday night. Tanaka struck out a season-high 11, including Mike Trout twice, and overcame an early bout of wildness in a tight pitchers duel with Richards. Neither starter received a decision, leaving both undefeated this year. "Tanaka had it going," Yankees catcher Brian McCann said. "It was a good team win." David Robertson struck out pinch-hitter Raul Ibanez with a runner on second to end it, and New York has won 10 of 14 after taking two of three in the series. David Freese homered for the Angels, who went 4-5 on a tough road trip to Detroit, Washington and New York. Tanaka walked four in 6 1-3 innings against the Angels, who began the day leading the majors in homers. The $155 million rookie was on the hook for his first regular-season loss since August 2012 in Japan until Teixeira homered leading off the seventh. "Obviously, I was really happy that the score was tied," Tanaka said through a translator. "I was hoping that our offence could come back and put us back in the game." New York broke the tie without a hit in the eighth, a rough inning for Angels catcher Chris Iannetta. With the score 2-all, Michael Kohn (1-1) walked Ellsbury and Carlos Beltran. Nick Maronde relieved, and both runners advanced on Iannettas passed ball. "It was a fastball right there and I just missed it," Iannetta said. "One of the dumbest plays Ive made in my career -- or not made." McCann barely stayed alive with a couple of foul tips, and Maronde bounced a breaking ball in front of the plate. The ball ricocheted off Iannetta and far enough away for Ellsbury to score easily. Adam Warren (1-1) fanned two in 1 2-3 scoreless innings. Robertson worked the ninth for his fourth save and second in two days, whiffing Ibanez seconds before security workers tackled a fan who ran into the outfield. New York managed only three hits, winning a game with three or fewer for the first time since July 7, 2006, at Tampa Bay. Tanaka had the most strikeouts by a Yankees rookie since Orlando "El Duque" Hernandez whiffed 13 Texas Rangers on Aug. Chris Carpenter Jersey. 13, 1998. The team said his 46 strikeouts this season are the third-most since 1900 for a major league pitcher in his first five career starts, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Herb Score (50) and Stephen Strasburg (4Cool were the only ones with more. Tanaka is 31-0 combined in Japan and the United States over his last 39 regular-season starts. He did lose Game 6 of the Japan Series last year -- before earning a save in Game 7. "First and foremost, I want to win the ballgame. But it wouldve been nice to give him his first loss," Richards said. Richards took a two-hitter and a 2-1 lead into the seventh, when Teixeira launched a 2-2 pitch into the second deck in right field for his second home run since returning from the disabled list last Sunday. It was Teixeiras first homer while batting left-handed since June 6, 2013. His season ended nine days later due to a right wrist injury that required surgery. "Thats my swing when Im healthy. Thats the swing that I want," Teixeira said. "Its a good sign that I start seeing results." Freese sent Tanakas first pitch of the sixth to right-centre for his second home run with the Angels since they acquired him from St. Louis in a November trade. Tanaka had an amazing ratio of 35 strikeouts to two walks in his first four starts, which covered 29 1-3 innings. But he struggled with his command early on this 54-degree night, walking a batter in each of the first four innings. Albert Pujols even stared out at the mound after Tanaka backed him off the plate with two straight pitches in the third. The walks caught up with Tanaka in the fourth, when Erick Aybar led off with a double and scored on an RBI groundout by J.B. Shuck with the bases loaded. New York tied it in the fifth. A leadoff walk to Teixeira and Brian Roberts one-out double set up Ichiro Suzukis run-scoring groundout against Richards. "Garrett was terrific. He had explosive stuff," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "I think both pitchers went toe to toe. We just couldnt get it done late." NOTES: The Angels have led in 10 of their 13 losses. ... A test on INF Yangervis Solartes sore right shoulder showed no damage, New York manager Joe Girardi said. ... The Yankees are off Monday before Robinson Cano returns to New York with the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday night. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Paź 17, 2018 03:00    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AZS AMW Rugby Gdynia Strona Główna -> Info Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: